1. name: Mikenna 2. birthday: July 3. favorite color: Pastel green 4. lucky number: 3 5. height: 5’4”
1. last dream you remember: i was dating this guy and we just kind of sat around laughing and talking about stuff and it was the nicest type of dream you can have 2. can you juggle: no 4. do you like writing: depends on the subject matter and format. I don’t like to write narratives but writing scripts is super fun 5. do you like dancing: absolutely! 6. do you like singing: I do I do!
1. dream vacation: I’ve always dreamed of backpacking through Europe with no real plan of where I’m going next 3. dream datemate: Oh gosh Daniel Radcliffe and Chris Evans please 4. dream wedding: Sheraton in New Orleans if at all possible. Or the Brown Palace in Denver. I’ve had my dress style picked out for years, A-line with a chapel train. 5. dream pet: oh man I have always wanted a pet alligator. But hey, a cat would be pretty cool too 6. dreamjob: directing and writing my own feature/short films!
1. favorite song: Super Bass by Nicki MInaj has remained on top for many years now 2. favorite album: HOW DO YOU NARROW THAT DOWN. Young Love by Mat Kearney, Brand New Eyes by Paramore, In Your Honor by The Foo Fighters, and Stunt by The Barenaked Ladies are probably all my favorites. 3. favorite artist: Nicki Minaj is my absolute queen, but The Foo Fighters and Mat Kearney are super cool too. And I have recently grown a huge love for BNL 4. last song you heard on the radio: Play it Again by Luke Bryan. I don’t listen to the radio all too often 5. least favorite song: I don’t even know. Some songs are just plain awful but I can’t pinpoint my least favorite. 6. least favorite album: Again, cannot pinpoint 7. least favorite artist: I have some artists that I’m just not a huge fan of, but I generally like at least one song by everyone
1. guys/girls/etc: boys are cute, I like them 2. hair color: darker hair colors seem to be my norm but light hair colors are nice too 3. eye color: brown and green are my favorites 4. humorous/serious: funny guys are my weakness. But there’s a time and a place to be serious too. It’s about finding a balance and 5. taller/shorter: I-I like tall guys a lot 6. biggest turn-off: cockiness is really gross. Also if you don’t keep yourself clean. Gross. 7. biggest turn-on: guys who have things to obsess over. Like a movie, book, game etc. And then they go on really long rants and can talk for hours about said thing(s). It’s freaking adorable and I love it.